INTERLINK Language Centers at Montana State University (MSU) is located in Bozeman, Montana, a university town in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. INTERLINK students spend 21 hours a week in intensive English language classes. Students may choose to live in a campus dorm, or in an apartment off or on campus. Sessions are 7.5 weeks long.
The mission of the INTERLINK Language Center at Montana State University (MSU) is to prepare students linguistically and culturally for their educational and professional pursuits as well as to provide opportunities for personal growth.
On-Campus Intensive English Programs include:
- 6-level curriculum in preparation for university/college admission
- Study grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- 21 hours of intensive English classes per week
- Weekly social activities and trips
- Internet and computer access
- Access to library, health center, gym, and other campus facilities
- Housing options include host families, campus dorms, or apartments.
Montana State University ranks in the top tier of all research universities in the U.S. and specializes in sciences and engineering. Located in scenic Bozeman, Montana, MSU is close to famous Yellowstone National Park.
Academically qualified students enjoy the convenience of receiving conditional admission prior to starting their language program at INTERLINK.
At INTERLINK, we strive to assure a memorable and transformative educational experience for international students. If you are looking for an English as a Second Language program, especially if you plan to study at an American university, we hope you will consider attending INTERLINK at MSU.