INTERLINK offers a rigorous curriculum on the university campus that includes in- and out-of-class assignments, such as group discussion, interviews, library research, community involvement, writing projects, and presentations. Upon successful completion of the INTERLINK program, students are able to do these things:
- speak English more fluently
- write effective essays
- understand spoken and written English
- understand different cultures
- apply and improve their critical thinking skills
- conduct research and report findings in English
- engage in group work and in team activities
- use the Internet, email, and computer technology
|Listening & Communication|
|Reading & Writing|
|TOTAL Hours/Week||21 hours a week in the 8-week Spring and Fall sessions
23.5 hours a week in the 6-week Summer sessions
On-Campus Intensive English Programs Include:
- 6-level curriculum in preparation for university/college admission
- Study grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- 21 hours of intensive English classes per week
- Weekly social activities and trips
- Internet and computer access
- Access to library, health center, gym, and other campus facilities
- Housing options include campus dorms or apartments.
- As a Level 6 student, you will attend a graded university class, followed by a review with an instructor.
- Receive individualized attention from expert instructors.
- Practice your conversational English skills with an American partner through the Language and Culture Partners Program.
- Individual tutors can help enrich your language learning through private one-on-one sessions.
Sample Class Schedule
Here is a sample of what your class schedule might look like. Actual class times vary at each institute location and may change.
T/Th: 1:00 – 2:20
M/W: 1:00 – 2:20
Academic Vocabulary 4
M/T/W/Th: 2:30 – 3:10
M/T/W/Th: 10:30 – 11:50
M/T/W/Th: 9:00 – 10:20