Montana State University(MSU) ranks in the top tier of all research universities in the U.S. and specializes in sciences and engineering. Located in scenic Bozeman, Montana, MSU is close to famous Yellowstone National Park.
• The Carnegie Foundation ranks MSU in the top tier of Research Universities, demonstrating very high research activity, along with Harvard, Yale and MIT.
• MSU offers over 100 undergraduate degrees
• 50 master’s degree programs and 27 doctoral degrees programs are also offered at MSU
• Class Size (average): 36 students
• Student/Faculty Ratio: 17:1
• Full-time Faculty: 553
• One of the best Nursing programs in the USA (Nursing graduates have a 94% pass rate on the nursing exam)
• MSU Film school is one of the top film schools in the USA and the only one offering a Masters Degree in Natural History Filmmaking
• The College of Business is accredited by AACSB, the top accreditation worldwide for Business Schools. Only 15% of Business Schools are accredited worldwide.